Established in Leeds, UK, in 1917
Spensall operates out of a state-of-the-art 28,000 sq ft facility and has been manufacturing precision machined components for over 100 years. The picture above dated 1977 includes a long-time employee who is still with the company after 47 years.
The core principles of manufacturing the highest quality parts, delivered on time, supported by outstanding customer service and above all ensuring the health and safety of our employees has been the driving force of the company since its inception.
We offer a full turnkey package
On all the parts we manufacture including:
- Procurement of raw material
- On-site turning and milling
- EDM spark and wire erosion
- Full onsite inspection capabilities including PMI
- Onsite NDT – Dye Penetrant, Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Ultra Sonic
- Coating – Xylan, Molybdenum Disulphide, Phosphate, Zinc
- Full documentation package
- Shipping to any destination worldwide
Manufacturing Parts Globally
Specialists in manufacturing parts for the oil & gas industry globally, Spensall also supplies the industries of aerospace, chemical, petro-chemical, valve, pump, industrial, marine, power generation, medical, defense, nuclear, renewables, construction, motorsport, heavy earth-moving equipment and transportation industries.
We are an ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 45001 : 2018 accredited manufacturer with full machine shop capabilities and an extensive inventory of raw materials. Spensall is fully capable and ready to produce any of your standard or special product requirements. We can supply to international or customer standards and in a variety of coatings to meet design specifications.